Most of the work for this Appetizer Ribs recipe is done in the crockpot, then they finish under a broiler to brown up.
What You Need
3 1/2 pounds spare ribs, cut into individual ribs
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups water
Garlic salt to taste
1 8-oz. bottle Russian salad dressing
1 6-oz. can pineapple juice
What To Do
1. Season ribs with salt and pepper. Place in crockpot and cover with water.
2. Cover crockpot; cook on low 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
3. Drain. Arrange ribs on broiler pan and sprinkle with garlic salt.
4. Combine salad dressing and pineapple juice and brush top side of ribs with sauce.
5. Broil until brown. Turn ribs and brush other side with sauce; broil until this side is also brown.
Return to Crockpot Appetizer Recipes index
Crockpot Dip Recipes
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Easy Crockpot Recipes
Crockpot Dessert Recipes