Chicken Wings in Teriyaki Sauce Recipe
What You Need
3 pounds chicken wings (about 16 wings)
1 large onion, chopped
1 cup soy sauce
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons ground ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup dry cooking sherry
What To Do
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Cut off and discard wing tips. Cut each wing at joint to make two sections.
2. Place wing parts on broiler pan. Broil 4-5 inches from the heat for 20 minutes, 10 minutes for each side or until chicken is brown.
3. Transfer chicken to crockpot.
4. Mix together onion, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and cooking sherry in bowl. Pour over chicken wings in crockpot.
5. Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours or on high 2-3 hours. Stir chicken wings once to ensure wings are evenly coated with sauce.
6. Serve from crockpot.
Return to Crockpot Appetizer Recipes index
Crockpot Dip Recipes
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Easy Crockpot Recipes
Crockpot Dessert Recipes