Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cake Recipe
This Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cake recipe cooks in the crockpot.
What You Need
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup light sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips
What To Do
1. Cream butter and sugars. Beat eggs in well.
2. Mix in peanut butter, sour cream, and vanilla.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt together and add to creamed mixture.
4. Stir in most of the chocolate chips, reserving a few for the top.
5. Spoon mixture into a greased and floured 2 1/2 to 3-quart souffle dish or mold (be sure you use one that will fit into your crockpot!).
6. Place a small trivet in bottom of crockpot, place the dish on the trivet, then cover the dish with 4 layers of paper towels.
7. Cover loosely to allow steam to escape and cook on high for about 4 hours.
8. Test with a toothpick for doneness. Cool in pot until dish is cool enough to handle, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Return to Crockpot Dessert Recipes index
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Low Fat Crockpot Recipes