Low-Fat Glazed Chicken Recipe
What You Need
6 ounces orange juice frozen concentrate, thawed
3 chicken breasts, split
1/2 teaspoon marjoram
1 dash ground nutmeg
1 dash garlic powder
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons cornstarch
What To Do
1. Combine thawed orange juice concentrate in bowl along with marjoram, garlic powder and nutmeg.
2. Split the chicken breasts to make 6 serving sizes.
3. Dip pieces into the orange juice mixture to coat completely. Place in crockpot.
4. Pour the remaining orange juice mixture over the chicken.
5. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours, or cook on high for 4 hours.
6. When chicken is done, remove to serving platter. Pour the sauce that remains into a saucepan. Mix the cornstarch and water and stir into the juice in pan.
7. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and bubbly. Serve the sauce over the chicken.
Return to Low Fat Crockpot Recipes index
Crockpot Soup Recipes
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Easy Crockpot Recipes