Chicken Mac with Mushrooms Recipe
This Chicken Mac with Mushrooms recipe makes 4 servings. Each serving is 263 calories and 3 grams of fat.
What You Need
1 (10 3/4 oz.) can Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup
1/4 cup Land O Lakes no-fat sour cream
16 ounces skinned, boned uncooked chicken breast, cut into 20 pieces
1 4-oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1 1/3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
What To Do
1. Spray interior of crockpot with butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray.
2. Add chicken soup and sour cream to crockpot and combine.
3. Stir in chicken, mushrooms and onion.
4. Add macaroni and mix well.
5. Cover; cook on low 6-8 hours. Stir before serving.
Return to Crockpot Chicken Recipes index
Low Fat Crockpot Recipes
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Crockpot Stew Recipes
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Crockpot Ham Recipes