Lemon Baked Chicken Recipe
What You Need
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 4 pieces
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
What To Do
1. Place chicken pieces in a crockpot.
2. Squeeze juice of half a lemon over chicken.
3. Sprinkle lemon pepper and paprika over top.
4. Cut remaining lemon half into thin slices. Arrange slices around chicken.
5. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
Return to Crockpot Chicken Recipes index
Easy Crockpot Recipes
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Crockpot Stew Recipes
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Crockpot Ham Recipes