Crockpot Beef Burger Stroganoff Recipe
This Crockpot Beef Burger Stroganoff makes 6-8 servings and is served as an open-faced sandwich on top of toasted hamburger buns. (Can also be served over noodles or rice.)
What You Need
1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
3 slices bacon, diced
1 small onion, chopped
2 tablespoons flour
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
2 tablespoons dry red wine
1 cup dairy sour cream
6 to 8 hamburger buns, toasted and buttered
What To Do
1. In large skillet, brown beef and bacon until red color disappears. Drain.
2. In crockpot, mix together drained beef, bacon, onion, flour, paprika, and salt.
3. Stir in undiluted soup and wine.
4. Cover pot and cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
5. Stir in sour cream. Spoon mixture over toasted buns.
Return to Crockpot Meals index
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Crockpot Ham Recipes
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Crockpot Pot Roast Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Crockpot Dessert Recipes