Crockpot Beef Tips Recipe
Serve this Crockpot Beef Tips recipe over noodles.
What You Need
1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
4 pounds beef or sirloin tips
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1 4-oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 (10 1/2 oz.) can condensed beef broth
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoon tomato paste
1/4 cup dry red wine
3 tablespoons flour
What To Do
1. Combine 1/2 cup flour with salt and pepper and toss with beef cubes to coat thoroughly. Place in crockpot.
2. Add green onions and drained mushrooms.
3. Combine beef broth, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste and pour over beef and vegetables; stir well.
4. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 12 hours.
5. One hour before serving, turn to high setting. Make a smooth paste of red wine and 3 tablespoons flour; stir into crockpot, mixing well.
Return to Crockpot Meals index
Crockpot Beef Fajitas
Crockpot Swiss Steak
Crockpot Pot Roast Recipes
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes