Crockpot Chinese Pepper Steak Recipe
This Crockpot Chinese Pepper Steak recipe makes 4-6 servings and can be served over rice.
What You Need
1 to 1 1/2 pound boneless beef round steak
1 clove garlic minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoons hoisin sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tomato, seeded, peeled, diced
2 red or green bell peppers, cut into strips
3 tablespoons cornstarch
3 tablespoons water
1 cup fresh bean sprouts
4 green onions, finely chopped
What To Do
1. Trim fat from steak and cut into thin strips.
2. Combine steak, garlic, salt, pepper, soy sauce, hoisin sauce and sugar in slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low about 4 hours.
4. Turn up heat to high and add tomato and bell peppers.
5. Dissolve cornstarch with water in a small bowl and stir into steak mixture.
6. Cover and cook on high 15-20 minutes or until thickened.
7. Stir in bean sprouts and sprinkle with onions before serving.
Return to Crockpot Meals index
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Crockpot Ham Recipes
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Crockpot Pot Roast Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Crockpot Dessert Recipes